Age Concern Wairarapa is a charity organisation and invites anyone in the region with an interest in matters affecting older people to become a member. Our members enjoy many benefits and we acknowledge the important role they play in supporting our work.
We also welcome donations to help support the running of our services.
- A copy of the quarterly Age Concern Wairarapa magazine delivered to your door
- Priority invitations to gatherings and events
- The ability to vote at our Annual General Meeting
- Discounted entry to our exercise classes and coffee morning
- The opportunity to be part of an organisation working to support the wellbeing and quality of life for older people in Wairarapa
Annual Membership Cost (1 July – June 30)
Ways to pay
Over the phone
Call us on 06 377 0066 and we can take your payment details over the phone
Pop into our office – you can pay using EFT-POS or cash
Pay directly into our account 01 0682 0058102 00 (Please use your name as reference)
Become a Member
* All form fields marked with an asterisk are required
Naku te rourou nau te rourou ka ora ai te iwi | With your basket and my basket the people will live